If you are consciously working with the Law of Attraction to create what you want in your life, it's important to know that your mind isn't the creator per se. There is a field of energy that responds to your thoughts and puts into motion the act of creation. Once you get the distinction that some other force is creating your intentions, you might wonder, of what need is your mind? The job of the mind is to develop discernment about what you do want. Trust me, it's a full time job.
This field of energy that responds to your intention and sets in motion the act of creation is a field of consciousness, it has awareness and intelligence. Hence, I've given it a name: The Field of Intent. Here are some important pointers for working with the Field of Intent.
- The Field of Intent responds to the vibrational aspects of your intentions. Every thought, random or consciously intentional, is vibrational by nature.
- This field is very literal. We often speak with implied assumptions. An example is the the woman who intended a beloved partner but didn't specify that he not be married. Almost immediately she met a very special man... who was married. When creating intentions, be literal, very literal.
- The Field of Intent responds more quickly when you demonstrate your own commitment to what you are intending. The biggest level of commitment is an action. It doesn't have to be a big action but it should be immediate. If your intention is to get in shape, stand up from the couch and do 5 jumping jacks. If you are a procrastinator, your vibrational message to the Field of Intent is that you are not committed to your intention. If you aren't committed, why should the universe be?
- The field is completely neutral. There is no judgment about your intentions. If you intend harm to another person, the field will respond to that intention as equally as one where you intend abundance for yourself. There is, however, the Law of Karma that insures you reap what you sow.
- You must be balanced in giving and receiving to be able to manifest with the Field of Intent. As you will experience with the meditation below, the field responds to your stated intention by immediately sending it back energetically. If you don't receive it, you have negated your own intention.
Try the following meditation to get a sense of the Field of Intent and of the vibrational impact of words with this field.
Take several deep, slow breaths and come into your body with your awareness. Take a moment and just notice body sensations...where is there tightness, pain, openness, fluidity, heat, coolness? State "I intend to consciously perceive the Field of Intent and my words as vibrational energy. I ask to calibrate my senses of sight, sound and touch to this field." Place your awareness in front of you about 5 feet. In a very neutral way begin to observe what is there. Now, state a word, such as "love" and send it to the Field of Intent as a vibration. Imagine that you are lobbing the vibration of love over to the Field of Intent like a ping pong ball in slow motion. As the Field receives the vibration, a corresponding energy comes back to you. It is the same vibration of love that you sent out. Receive it through the lower part of your body (from the solar plexus down). Wait until you feel a shift. Try sending and receiving the vibration of any of these words: acknowledgement, support, appreciation, balance, growth, wealth, abundance.
Now try this: Send out the vibration of "I intend to increase my earnings by $100" and then receive it back. Wait for the shift and observe how that feels. Make the same statement and change the amount to $100,000. Again, observe. Try $1,000,000 and observe. As you observe, pay attention to how (or if) you receive the vibration fully within yourself. If you don't feel you are, wait patiently with the expectation of being able to receive fully what you intend. Don't do anything else until you feel the shift.
Try one of your own intentions. Change the wording slightly and see if it feels better or not. As you complete the meditation, notice how you feel now concerning your intention. Is there a sense of completeness as though you already have what you intend? A sense of certainty that this will manifest physically in the appropriate time? Or perhaps a sense of greater clarity about what it is you are wanting in your life? Continue with other intentions, until you get the right vibration of words.
After working with the above meditation for myself, here's what I came up with:
"I intend and receive support, acknowledgement and $10,000 a month through my blog."
Let me know, how you do with the meditation or if you have any questions about how to do it.
If this meditation was of benefit to you, please donate for my well-being. You can use the button in the upper right side bar. Thanks!
Copyright © 2007 gia combs-ramirez. All rights reserved.