Just when I’m staring at the “write a post” screen waiting for inspiration to strike, it does! An invitation by the ultimate creative blogger, Lexi Sundell, for the High Vibes Game, sharing our top five ways to raise our vibrations. At OptimistLab, you’ll find all of the rules and regs. As all the great memes do, it does more than just provide me with inspiration. It also promotes link love (my favorite posts at the bottom of the page) as well as the news sharing site called high Vibe it.
My top five ways to raise my vibration are….wait a minute! Why would you want to raise your vibration anyway? Here are my top five reasons:
- Allows me to communicate with my guides.
- Aligns me with my highest good in any situation.
- Easier to manifest in a dense 3-D world.
- Activates synchronicity in my life.
- Allows me to stay in joy, peace and contentment.
My current top five ways to raise my vibration are:
- A good friend who supports my posts.
- Joining a meme that is fun and creative.
- Writing a new post.
- Belly laughing.
And the top way to raise my vibration is….(drum roll please)
And here are my favorite posts today:
Suggestions for Developing Intuition by Lexi Sundell
Phonosemantics: Find The Meaning of Your Name by Jeff Lilly
Why the Secret Doesn’t Work by K-L Masina
Fishing with the Hermanator by Bern Sundell
How Inner and Outer Meet Naturally Sometimes by Attila Borcsa