Join us July 8-13th, 2018 for the
4th Annual Discovery Camp for Families
Diamond J Ranch, Ennis Montana
For healthy children in today’s world, children need two very important “supplements”…
Energy support from their parents
Connection to Earth, Elements, and the magical rhythms of Nature
Join Us for the annual Discovery Camp at Diamond J Ranch in Ennis, Montana
Your kids will experience:
- A 4 day camp to realign to the sacred geometry and the natural elements
- A supportive community that honors them individually while enhancing group interactions
- Experiences with horses, trees, wilderness; art; games
As parents you will learn and experience:
- How to create energetic containers for your children in the family and in school
- Enhance energetic communication and connection between all family members
- Rest and recuperation (we’ll hold the container for your family)
- Growth and healing in your family
- Family time (The ranch is filled with magical spots including the swimming pool complex, labyrinth, hidden mandala garden, hammocks, fishing pond. We are near Yellowstone Park; Historic Virginia City; Lewis and Clark Caverns; River Rafting; Ziplining and much more)
Camp is limited to 6-8 Families or 24 Max. Children 6-13 have their own special camp in the morning and are with their parents in the afternoon. Children 5 and under may come but won’t be part of the camp and will be with their parents (please inquire about their separate fee). Children older than 14 may choose to be part of a camp or on their own. Parents have their own “camp” in the morning and family time in the afternoon.
Price is $595/person and includes lodging, morning camp for kids; morning camp for parents; art supplies, breakfast and lunch; a horse experience; ranch amenities including swimming; tennis; hiking; labyrinth. Not included is tax, tips, horseback riding or dinners.
For more information and to register please contact djguestranch(at)gmail.com To see pictures of the ranch environment please go here.
My family has been coming for 3 years. I’ve watched my children blossom and become confident of themselves at the ranch and also out in the world. It’s always a deeply healing time for all of us. -A Folsom, California
We loved learning how to do healing sessions on ourselves at night. My boys calmed down considerably and completely shifted into a more balanced, quieter frame of mind. I love knowing I have energy tools to continue to support them. -H. Healey, Florida
To be off the internet with phones and computers for most of the 4 days is pure heaven! We all felt deeply connected to the land and the animals. Our family horse painting ceremony at the end was something we will never forget. We and the kids can’t wait to go back. -S. Miller